Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lust, Lover, Friend, Love, patience?


At the tender age of 21, I find that some of my friends are caught up in what they call love. I find it odd that even some of them are going as far as getting married at a young age. Im not an expert but I am a realist and a young philosopher. My whole interpretation of love or what I think is love has changed over the years due to the experience I have gained(due to large amounts of time with females). I feel, like a video game or book relationships have levels or chapters. Like a a book or video game one can either use cheat codes or skip through chapters as well. When this is done the book or game isn't as fun as it had the potential to be if you would have gradually progressed through the chapters or levels. Relationships should be fun and adventurous but so many young couples are caught up in that last chapter of the relationship. You should grow with your partner and develop that friendship that takes more than a couple of years to develop. I feel the early 20's is when you both should be wasting money on trips across the country as oppose to weddings and engagement rings. I know that last chapter seems very exciting but read the whole book, that way you understand what your doing. Ever try reading a book backwards its not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment