Wednesday, June 3, 2009

He's back...but does he still have it???


Happy is what describes my feelings about my second favorite athlete of all-time returning home. It was ridiculous what he endured for dog-fighting...on another note. Who wants him and how good is he? I wonder if he still posses that 4.2 speed and the rocket laser arm. Mark this date, these are the teams I think Mr. Vick will have a possibility of playing with.
-San Francisco 49ers (great talent as far as receivers not to mention a premiere running back and a not to shabby defense)
-Seattle Seahawks(With Jim Mora jr. there Vick would be very familiar with the offense and the duo has an average win/loss ratio when it comes to the playoffs..the way I look at it they both could use each other for a new start)
-Denver Broncos (They need a QB and after the departure of Jay Cutler fans need someone to revive the franchise)

No comments:

Post a Comment