Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd Chance


This is America and I firmly believe that one thing we have forgotten is that once you pay your debt to society and served your punishment you should be forgiven..I think the worse thing about this whole Vick situation is the harsh things people are saying about him on these social network sites and blogs. He is human just like us and we should not talk to each other like that. The only judge that counts is the same judge that will have a final judgment about us all which is the Lord. People need to really sit down and analyze themselves before judging others. Yes I may not have fought dogs but I have done other things in life they weren't as cruel but I have learned from mistakes which allow me to be a better person. I hope this year we all stop with the negativity and realize that we all make mistakes but why can't we all forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment