Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spiderman Reboot....maybe thats a good thing



Well if you dont know by now the spiderman franchise has decided to do a complete Re-boot(Start the franchise all over). I for one am not that disappointed I think this is great for the franchise seeing as the third installment was pretty awkward..I dont mean that in a good way. Now maybe we can see Peter Parker with some b*lls for once. Toby Mcguire did do a pretty good job at portraying the web slinger but there was always something missing from his alter ego Peter Parker. According to Sony they want a younger spiderman and the plot takes place in high school. This sounds like an adventure already. Well here at the studio me an my assistant are thinking who should don the red and blue tights for the upcoming 2012 release of the new spiderman.

No comments:

Post a Comment